Saturday, December 5, 2009

Don't follow leaders - watch the parking meters

YES YES YES YES YES

Don't follow leaders - watch the parking meters

Huh?

Don't follow leaders - watch the parking meters


Bob Dylan said that



But Peter, isn't leadership important?

Yes it is - but I think Dylan was cautioning against blind leadership.

How many Twitter followers in How many minutes?


I just thought, then, I would lay out some qualities of good leaders I have known personally

How about that they:
  • Have a purpose much greater than themselves

  • Create a vision for their followers

  • Create 'alone time' where they are not reachable

  • Create a 'safe zone' for others to make 'mistake' in

  • Take time to relate to people as individuals by showing they care


I invite you to send me your additions to this list

What about non-leaders who anointed themselves or were put into leadership positions.

Do they:
  • Take glory, delegate blame

  • micromanage

  • use people as a tool to reach their goals

  • work on the whats without communicating the whys



Again I invite your additions to these lists - positive and negative

Why?

BE-CAUSE

YOU ARE SO WORTH IT

and who am I?

I am

Peter Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Oh, P.S. and By The Way

Have You Ever Listened To Hear What The Million Mind March is All About?
Call 800 772-9781 ext 10
Say that Peter Pocklington guy sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment