Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How do YOU define wealthy

As the founder of M7Enterprises, with a mission "to build health wealth and wealth health in the communities we serve" I have frequently been asked to define wealth. In a recent Master Mind session with Joe Schroeder and my Million Mind March colleagues the following definitions were postulated:

1. You are wealthy when you have a harsh resistance both to laziness and to a lack of momentous increase.

2. You are wealthy when you can become more life, inspire more life, sell more life.

3. You are wealthy when you are in progressive forward motion toward acquiring the luxury of environment.

4. You are wealthy when you have the freedom to express yourself naturally and add lucid and concentrated value to thousands of lives.

5. You are wealthy when you believe that you don't have to get it right, you just have to get it going.

I wanted to share them further since I found them applicable to wealth in all its forms - spiritual, health, financial etc.

Please feel free to contact me with any additional insights.

1 comment:

  1. I like #5.
    Wealth to me is not about money, its about happiness and contentment. I am wealthy because I have 2 little girls, a loving husband, a loving family and people I can call friends.

    ReplyDelete