Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Masterminding with the Master - T&GR - Lesson 1 - Introduction

Its personal!

It has taken me some study, many experiences, new learnings from others and a lot of reflection to understand the awesome power of the first sentence of Napoleon Hill's Master Work.

THOUGHTS ARE THINGS

I always had seen them as temporary, fleeting things. I now know I was ignoring one of the Universe's, One of God's, greatest sources of power. Why, one might ask, did HE endow us with free-will?

WHY was I ignoring this power source?

BECAUSE I did not yet understand the recipe. The other ingredients. How definiteness of purpose, persistency (of actions) and a burning desire became active ingredients when added to the mix. YES - I WAS A HOBBY COOK!

Sometimes, because by accident I had the mixture, a perfect cake came out. I married the object of my desire, the love of my life, my soulmate, the ying to my yang, Eileen. I took my passion for playing the game of soccer, nourished by 'Football taught by Matt Busby' to play at levels I 'ONLY' IMAGINED. I had not yet read and understand the teachings of the Master Chef - Napoleon Hill.

Another thought that sprang to mind when preparing for today's lesson - "How often have I been Mr. Darby. How often have I given up three feet from the gold?


But - have I truly given up.
I am master minding with the Mentoring For Free master mind group. I am together with fellow Soldiers of Prosperity on the Million Mind March. Diane, Joe, Michael, Jane, Shana, Kristen have found me. Truly, when the student is ready the teacher appears - and I now know why.

BECAUSE I know my desire is pure I have kept on keeping on. God, my parents, my students and my Mastermind groups believe in and with me. I need to believe in myself more and give more of myself.


Not for nothing did the Sermon on the Mount teach 'Seek and ye shall find'
. Truly, what becomes of the man who does not take the time, nor have the inclination to study in search of the knowledge that will lead to success.

I am not here for everybody. Like my fellow Masterminders I will be there to add the lessons from my experiences, my failures, to the pool from which the seekers will draw.

Thank you, Napoleon Hill, for the 25 years you spent distilling the experience of 25,000 people.

It is my obligation to repay you for this gift you truly 'PAID FORWARD'.

I invite you, dear reader, to join with us in study at 3:00PM US Eastern Standard Time. 208-936-3890 PIN 300300# . Contact me - prpocklington@gmail.com - if you can't make it. I'll be in touch to see what can be done to accomodate your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment