Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lets Choose To Live Inspired

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

Let's choose to live inspired

Let me Repeat

Let's choose to live inspired

One of my Market America friends - Ted Orr - shared this poem with me yesterday

It's by Michelle Sedas and goes:

In the darkness, late last night I had a remarkable dream
There I was, walking around town, when I discovered a recurring theme

I noticed that the sky was gray, the landscape lacked all color
Here the days were exactly alike, just one after another .... after another

I saw many of my family and friends, in their faces the same looks I found
Lackluster, melancholy, vacant eyes
And they all stared at the ground.

When I awoke I ran outside and lifted my head to the skies
Thankful to live in a World where vivid colors flood my eyes
A place where life has purpose and meaning, and tiny miracles are all around
A world where true, rich friendships - are just waiting to be found.

So today I've awakened to the idea, that in my life I am free
To become the person deep inside that I was always meant to be


For I will not sit idly by, and let my life just happen
I CHOOSE to live my life on purpose, I choose to live with PASSION
I will LAUGH and I will LOVE
and sing and dance and play

And ENJOY all the blessings that come, with the dawning of each day

Yes, here I am. Here I stand, stating my heart's true desire

INSTEAD OF MERELY LIVING - I WILL CHOOSE TO LIVE INSPIRED.
---
Have you ever felt that so many are living in Michelle's dream

And yet they could be seizing THEIR days

EVERY DAY!

So my prayer for us all today:

Let's add color to as many lives as possible

Choose

Laugh

Love

Enjoy

live

Be inspired

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY - BE AN INSPIRATION



YOU ARE SO WORTH IT!


Peter Pocklington
Purveyor of Prosperity
Mindset & Marketing Consultant

www.prpocklington.com
prp@m7enterprises.biz

(610) 781-2392

1000 Welsh Ayres Way, Downingtown, PA 19335, USA
I believe in you

By the way it's Tuesday and so you are invited to join us at 9:00pm US Eastern Standard Time

I'll be calling 414-944-0004 PIN# 9774024

Develop your skills by learning from and with

Those who have been there

Those who truly care about increasing the number of successes

Sample what it means to work with people caring about people

It's easy to do, but it's easy to not do

Which is why so many quit on themselves

Save yourself...

Visit our

Network Marketing University

I know you are smart enough to show up tonight

See you there.

Stare down mediocrity and Stand up for yourself.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment