Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August Wisdom And Understanding - A Thank You

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

Thank You for all of your wisdom that you have shared with me last month

Whether consciously or subconsciously you have enriched my life.

So let me repeat, Thank You!

In return I wanted to share with you a few pieces that took my thought process higher.

This video http://tonyrobbinstraining.com/320/interview-with-frank-kern-and-john-reese/ was received from the stupendous Shelley Carlisle. Tony Robbins teaching one-one-one next level stuff to the already humungously successful. Amazing.

This webinar http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=8790798 led by Diane Hochman came straight from the heart. A timely reminder to those being seduced by the 'money for nothing' message.

The luminescent Lucy DelSarto turned me on the the book "The Slight Edge" by Jeff Olsen. It's truly easy to do and easy to not do. It's the day-to-day things we pay attention to that compound over time.

Again, I want to thank you for your contribution both to my life and that of others who are prospering from your presence in theirs.

I THANK YOU BECAUSE - YOU ARE SO WORTH IT!


Peter Pocklington
Purveyor of Prosperity
Mindset & Marketing Consultant


www.prpocklington.com

prp@m7enterprises.biz

(610) 781-2392

I believe in you

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment