Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Change Your Transaction Value

Change your transaction value and you change your income - immediately!

This seems so simple, so obvious, it hit me like the proverbial ton-of-bricks when I first realized I was missing it.

The formula to make more money breaks down to

1. Increase the number of clients you have
2. Boost the average sale (its size) of each client
3. Increase the number of times people reorder.


Who sets the pricing in your business? YOU DO!
Who decides on the packaging in your business? YOU DO!
Who decides on what to EXPECT? YOU DO!

By telling yourself that your customer can't afford more you are moving down a path of scarcity. What you ask for you always get to keep. SO if you ask for larger money and sell a bigger ticket item you make bigger dollars. And here's the great part, it's usually for the same amount or less effort.

And who am I to say that?

I am Peter Pocklington
I am a Good News Merchant
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

You can join us every Tuesday at 9:00 PM by calling 414-944-0004 PIN 9774024.You should give these a listen sometimes.

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment