Thursday, October 1, 2009

Earn On Everyone

Earn on everyone.

Remember, Gold Diggers will always buy picks and shovels.

In the gold rush, some hit big seams, most didn't. But the people who sold the picks and shovels didn't care who was on which end of the spectrum.

It's simple. Who do you want to be - the Landlord or the Deli-man. The landlord owns lots of store fronts and walks around collecting monthly rent from his people. Regardless of whether they sold anything or not.

Do you think - how many $4.95 sandwiches do I need to hustle to make the rent. Or do you think - hey, I'll earn on the store whether it sells any sandwiches or not.

Here's a suggestion. Become a servant to an industry. The network marketing industry, for example.

Because

Leads and training are the picks and shovels any successful marketer / gold miner must have.

And who am I

I am Peter Pocklington
I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Join us at 8:00 PM Tonight - October 1, 2009 - on special Million Mind March Public Call

Just call 641-594-7000 PIN 600088#

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment