Monday, October 26, 2009

If You Go Down In The Woods Today - You Might Be Surprised

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

Think As A Child Would

Say what!

Think As A Child Would

Arrest your adult mind for a moment

Give yourself the YOU from age seven.

Everything you ever wanted to know

was whispered to us all at birth.


Here is one example of those lessons.

=======================
The Tao of Pooh
=======================

Pooh always ate well. His level of attraction was immense.

The entire forest circled around him because...

in contrast to everyone else, he appeared very important.

And strong.

Eeyore was negative.

Piglet was such a nervous little fellow and always hesitated.

The Rabbit "hustled" people and was calculating.

The Owl pontificated and never walked his talk. His words therefore had no value.

The study of Pooh proves - SELF commitment always wins.

In your forest how many Eeyore's do you know?

Is there a Piglet in your life?

Beware of the Rabbit's - they are vexations to the spirit.

And the lesson from Owl is seems to be that Wisdom alone is not enough.

SO!

BE A POOH TODAY!

Your inner child will thank you for it

And your adult self might just be amazed.

Because

You are SO WORTH IT.

I am Peter (POOH) Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE

I believe in YOU

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.


***



By the way, as my evening delight, I will be sipping my Mochatonix and Masterminding again with the doers of the Million Mind March.

Why not join in, tonight, October 26th at 9:27 United States Eastern Standard Time.

(641) 594-7000 pin 600088#


On the web, you can always stop by our cool
Hang out for wise men
http://themillionmindmarch.com

Be sure to add me as your inviter and say hi to me
I'd love to welcome you.


So, take a deep breath, make yourself a Mochatonix, and


Know I am grateful to have YOU in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment