Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What IS your OPINION?

YES, YES YES YES YES

Who makes the decisions? Who has the opinions?

I repeat

Who makes the decisions? Who has the opinions?

I had a dream last night

I had been Masterminding again.

Hanging out with the gang

Having a laugh

Sharing WORD.



Then I had this dream.

I was addressing the members of the British Houses of Parliament

From the Podium of the US Congress.

(I said it was a dream, didn't I)

It was a full house

With the Leader of her Majesty's Opposition on one side

And the Prime Minister (it was Harold Wilson) central.

And I addressed the leader of the opposition

Looked him straight in the eye

and said

"Sir, I believe that while you have an opinion"

and then I look at Wilson (or was he now Churchill)

"HE makes the decisions"


I saw Wilson nod and smile and say something.

I found I had had a trifle sent to me at the podium

when I finished.



So what does that mean to you?

Why am I sharing this?

Again I ask you to ask yourself

Who makes the decisions? Who has the opinions? IN YOUR LIFE.

Stop now and think about it.



I pray for me...

that I find the right people to give me a true opinion

that I might make a good decision.




I pray for my children and grandchildren...

that they will ask my opinion

so that they can make good decisions

for them.




And I pray for you who are reading this...

that you choose the highest opinions

to make the best decisions

so that the you in you shows the greatness to others

that GOD - however you might perceive him to be - placed inside of you.



Know one thing

That when you change your opinion that "I can't"

You might just make the decision I CAN

Hopefully tempered with the WISDOM

to know I SHOULD.

But that, my friends, is only my opinion!

for you because

YOU ARE SO WORTH IT!


I AM prpocklington (a.k.a. Peter Pocklington a.k.a the Good Peter Pocklington)

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE

I believe in YOU

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment