Thursday, October 15, 2009

How Is YOUR Golf Game?

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

You can only play one hole at a time

I repeat

You can only play one hole at a time

Now this isn't really about Golf

It's about life

It's about you being you

In the present.

It's about me being me

In the present.

The learnings are from Golf

From sports psychologist Dr. Bob Rotella

From US Open Champion Golfer Tom Kite.

They were demonstrated by the World Championship Phillies in every 'out', every 'at bat' last October.

They are applied over and over again by the Manchester United organization.

Resulting in the three-in-a-row Premier League Championships of the last three seasons.

Resist the urge to add it up.

If you anticipate your score you will not focus on the task at hand.

Focus.

Concentrate on making this shot great.

Visualize this shot hitting the target.

This shot.

Keep your mind on the hole you are playing.

Take care of the present

And

The future takes care of itself.

YOU ARE PLAYING IN YOUR OWN CHAMPIONSHIP

PLAY TODAY'S HOLE

BECAUSE...

YOU ARE SO WORTH IT!

And who am I

I am Peter Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE

I believe in YOU

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

GOD BLESS!

1 comment:

  1. That was right on Peter. Love the post. Game on! In it to win it :)

    ReplyDelete