Thursday, October 8, 2009

Knowledge Is Not Wisdom

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

Hear instruction and be wise and refuse it not

I repeat

Hear instruction and be wise and refuse it not

That is from Proverbs, Chapter 8 Verse 33

At the Million Mind March we are builders of PEOPLE

By seeking wisdom it appears

By sharing wisdom it grows

By teaching wisdom it is learned

AND: as we are reminded in Verse 8

"Wisdom is better than rubies;

and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it."


Today, because I choose to, I will add to the experiences of my life

Because I am not the person I was yesterday

And I am not the person I will be tomorrow

But if I say aware

I will see things that I have never seen before

I will feel things that I have never felt before

And I will BE THE BEST ME I CAN BE

Just for today!

And so will you

BECAUSE

YOU ARE!

And who am I

I am Peter Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

GOD BLESS!

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonderful blessing! You are holding a beautiful heart and I respect you with all my heart. You are in my prayers and I do love you in Christ. Because you so worth it!

    Please keep sharing!
    Bright Blessings,
    Afzal

    ReplyDelete