Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Mess is...

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

Your Mess Is Your Message

Let me Repeat

Your Mess Is Your Message

This was one of my Million Mind March "Aha"s

What does that mean to me?

What might that mean to you?

At first glance I thought it was so simple

You are doing too many things at once, Peter.

You will never find what you need in that 'horizontal organization' chaos, Peter.

You are not completing your tasks, Peter.

And yes, all those are demons that I struggle with

That I need help with.

However

As we masterminded together another light went off

Yes there's my message, but is there not a larger message?

I offer one up for you today

In our humanity, in our human-ness

We are all imperfect beings.

In an environment that looks down on imperfection

Perhaps a little more authenticity

A little more courage to accept imperfection

A willingness to overcome the obstacles created by imperfection

Is just what the world needs right now

Because

If we share in anything across our humanity

It is that

Nobody is perfect.

Not a single human being.

So

God Bless the odd-ball

God Bless the person who accepts his imperfections

as a motivation to overcome

as an example to others

that they might receive.

May my mess be your message

that you might

BECOME.

I sent this today from my heart,

because


YOU ARE SO WORTH IT!

I am Peter Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

I believe in you

*

By the way it's Tuesday and so you are invited to join us at 9:00pm US Eastern Standard Time

I'll be calling 414-944-0004 PIN# 9774024

Develop your skills by learning from and with

Those who have been there

Those who truly care about increasing the number of successes

Sample what it means to work with people caring about people

It's easy to do, but it's easy to not do

Which is why so many quit on themselves

Save yourself...

Visit our

Network Marketing University

Take a class.


I know you are smart enough to show up tonight

See you there.

Stare down mediocrity and Stand up for yourself.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW - If you wish to be removed from this list please hit the reply button with remove as the subject

No comments:

Post a Comment