Friday, October 16, 2009

What Is HIDING In You?

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

What is hidden in you?

Say that again!

What is hidden in you?

There is a lesson in the lives of others

History is full of people whose talents were overlooked

Until someone believed in them.

Albert Einstein was

four years old before he could speak

and seven before he could read.

Isaac Newton was a poor grade school scholar.

Walt Disney was fired from a newspaper because he had "no good ideas".

Werner von Braun failed ninth grade algebra.

Haydn gave up on Beethoven as a slow, plodding man with no apparent talent.

Why is this important to you?

What talents have been overlooked in you?

What talents have been overlooked by you?

What talents are you looking to develop in you?

What talents are you looking to help others develop in themselves?


I guarantee our lives would be different

If Einstein, Newton, Disney, von Braun, Beethoven

had not continued on regardless.

Fall in love with your talents

There are future generations that deserve to benefit

from YOU.


Because

You are SO WORTH IT.

And who am I?

I am Peter Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE

I believe in YOU

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment