Friday, October 30, 2009

Inside Outside - The Power With-In You

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

Don't let the Power with-in you be determined by those with-out.

Say what?

Don't let the Power with-in you be determined by those with-out.

What does that mean? - you ask.

Peter, are you "speaking in tongues" again? you ask.

Well let me confess up front

As with most wisdom there are many interpretations

And it is YOUR task to interpret for YOU.


Just try reading and discussing the Book Of Proverbs with a group of friends if you want proof.

Your understanding is colored by YOUR LIFE.



Back, though, to the subject at hand

Don't let the Power with-in you be determined by those with-out.

I offer up a thought.

We were all made in God's image

We are, in the words of that great document of freedom, imbued by our creator with an inalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

So from our birth we have the ultimate power

Inside of us

In our subconscious mind

Like the physical heart pump that keeps us alive without us telling it to

it - God - is there

To be called upon.



However

Who do we listen to?

Are those with-out - outside of you -

making judgments about you?

Even making judgments for you?

Take a good look.

What are those with-out without?

Whatever it is

Take the ultimate step

Use YOUR POWER with-in to strengthen you

YOU

And then help those with-out remedy their without.


BECAUSE

You are SO WORTH IT.

***

Now I have a request of you

Meditate on your meaning

And, should you wish, let me know your interpretation

By eMail, Mail, phone, comment

I'd love to learn from you

BECAUSE

I am Peter Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.


Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE

I believe in YOU

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

GOD BLESS!


*********

Oh, by the way, tonight I'll be hanging out

With the FLY-BOYS

Expanding our realities

Sharing Minds

Sharing WORD

Seeking TRUTH

BE-ING

PASS IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment