Friday, October 2, 2009

Pay Yourself Daily And/Or Weekly

I repeat: Pay Yourself Daily And/Or Weekly

Are you in control of your income?

Or are you waiting for someone else to create sales pieces for you?

Are you waiting for other people to recruit others?

Are you in a deadly waiting game?

Be honest with yourself.

Why is this?

Probably because you are working with too few a number.

You cannot "love" people into action.

You can control your process.

How many ads you place.

How many postcards you mail.

What is the "daily bread" that is nourishing the growth of your business?

YOUR Process Will Determine YOUR Results

And who am I

I am Peter Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment