Monday, October 12, 2009

Aye, Columbus!

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

Christopher Columbus was a freak

Let me repeat

Christopher Columbus was a freak

Yes, Columbus was a freak.

Yes, Columbus was weird.

Yes, Columbus said the world was round

when 'common wisdom' knew it was flat.

And he was willing to risk all to prove it.

On three little 'ships'

The Nina

The Pinta

The Santa Maria.

Ships that led the way to the "New World".

For other ships such as "The Mayflower"

Columbus was turned down all over the place.

The moneyed of the time didn't want to know.

He knew.

He had to prove the 'common wisdom' wrong.

We now know how the story turned out.

So

Happy Columbus Day all freaks, weirdos and other special people out there!

Especially Canadians!

Know I am blessed

By YOU

As I travel my personal journey of discovery

Toward my 'uncommon'ness

Toward my 'New World'

Toward my continued servanthood.

May you be freak,

May you be weird,

May you prove the wrongness of the common wisdom

Through your willingness to pursue

Whatever it is

YOU - KNOW


You are SO WORTH IT.


I am Peter Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.
***

For me, today I will continue broadcasting my message of prosperity on my blogtalk radio "Mindset Monday" show http://www.blogtalkradio.com/PeterPocklington .
Then, as an evening delight, I will be sipping my Mochatonix and Masterminding again with the doers of the Million Mind March.

Join in, tonight, October 12th at 9:27 United States Eastern Standard Time.

(641) 594-7000 pin 600088#

On the web, you can always stop by our cool
Hang out for wise men
http://themillionmindmarch.com

Be sure to add me as your inviter and say hi to me
I'd love to welcome you.

So, take a deep breath, make yourself a Mochatonix, and

Know I am grateful to have YOU in my life.


I believe in you

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment