Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Do You Mind? DO - YOUR MIND

YES YES YES YES YES

How is your mental nutrition?

Let me repeat

How is your mental nutrition?

If we do not feed the body, we die.

What are you choosing to feed your mind?

Is it dying?

OR

Can you feel it coming alive?



Don't swim tied to an anchor.

Liberate your mind from that which is dragging it down.


Easy to do?

Easy to not do?

It will be of your choosing.

Three simple suggestions from

the GREAT FRANK KIEFER

1. Stand Up Straight.

2. Walk with a purpose.

3. Always wear a smile on your face.

Baby steps - with POWER.


These alone will effect changes in your mind



As we know

YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND

YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFE

YOU CHANGE YOUR INCOME

YOU CHANGE THE WORLD!

AND

YOU are SO WORTH IT.

And who am I?

I am Peter Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE

I believe in YOU

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment