Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thank a BOY SCOUT

YES YES YES YES YES

Be Prepared

Say What?

BE PREPARED!

It's the motto of the Boy Scouts

Founded just over a century ago

By Lord Baden Powell.

Another time when the World was in turmoil.

Funny how turmoil happens at the turn of centuries, isn't it?

If you've been listening

we've been talking about that for a while now, my fellow

Soldiers of Prosperity

Wisdom sharers

Honorary Boy Scouts

Do-ers and Free-thinkers all

People of uncommon wisdom who refuse to subscribe to the "common wisdom".

May-be now is the time for you?

LET ME REPHRASE THAT!

NOW - TODAY - DEFINITELY IS THE TIME FOR YOU.

BE PREPARED.


Now I hear you asking - FOR WHAT?

How about being prepared - FOR ABUNDANCE.

As all about you are losing their heads and blaming it on you

As the sounds you hear are the battening down of the hatches

As people are closing themselves off to abundance

Who can the angels of abundance turn to?

Why - YOU OF COURSE.


How about

Take out your millionaire planners

Be prepared

How about - setting up a new bank account - just for the vacation of a lifetime you deserve - every year!

How about - setting up a new bank account - just for the additional taxes you will love to pay because of your increase! [The Angels of Abundance Do Not Suppot Misers!]

How about setting-up a new opt-in link - so you can share wisdom with those who are deafened by the storms of nothingness.

SOW NEW SEEDS!

So what if the ones last year did not take.


The Boy Scouts know the wisdom of preparation

AND

I know that you know


BECAUSE

YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.


And who am I

I am Peter Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE

I believe in YOU

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment