Wednesday, November 11, 2009

You - I MEAN YOU - Are A LEADER

YES YES YES YES YES

Develop Your Leadership Muscle


You heard me?

Develop Your Leadership Muscle!


You do know it is built into the species

The Alpha Code

The reason size doesn't matter

to the survival of the species.



Leadership is NOT about the number of followers

It is about the attributes that cause others to follow.



Two of the greatest words uttered

were from a carpenter to a fisherman.

FOLLOW ME

and the rest is history.


So, I wonder, what attributes came into play here?




For today let me invite you think about


the leaders YOU have known

the leaders from who YOU have grown

the leaders who have shown

YOU.




Picture them in your mind for a minute.

Someone, somewhere, is seeing the same picture

With YOU as the subject.


Rome wasn't built in a day.

Pick one quality.

One attribute of a leader you are proud to have followed.



Develop that muscle.






You need it to pick someone else up

and as you do

you pick yourself up!

You don't have to get it right, you do have to get it going



BECAUSE

YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.


And who am I

I am Peter Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE

I believe in YOU

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment