Thursday, November 12, 2009

50 Plus Commitment Equals?

YES YES YES YES YES

50 Plus Commitment Equals?


Say what?

50 Plus Commitment Equals?

Bear with me

It will be revealed.


I was doing what we do on Tuesdays

Sharing, Teaching, Learning, Having Fun

Rapping with the M-3/Leaders Club gang on the call after the call.

A call that was so important fate determined it be recorded for you

So here it is.




LISTEN TO IT





Now you know where the fifty comes in.

Fifty days left to the end of the decade.

Fifty days till everyone wakes up wondering where the last decade went to.

Fifty days to "zag" while everyone else is "zig" ing.

Fifty days!


But it doesn't stop there.



The power of being part of a true mastermind group is

that other things just show-up.

Yesterday in the form of the GREAT

Ryzelle Bayacal

turning my mind to

the great German Philosopher

Goethe

and his words



Until one is committed ...


There is hesitancy, the chance to draw back,
Always ineffectiveness.

Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation),
There is one elementary truth
The ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid
plans:
That the moment one definitely commits oneself,
Then Providence moves too.

All sorts of things occur to help one that would
never have otherwise occurred.

A whole stream of events issues from the
Decision raising in one's favour
All manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings

And material assistance which no man
Could have dreamed would have come his way.
Whatever you can do, or dream you can,
Begin it ...

Boldness has genius,
Power and magic in it.
Begin it now.


Goethe - 1749-1832 - A life worth living. A life worth documenting!



So putting it all together


1. 50 days of the decade left
2. Establish YOUR daily mode of operation for YOURdesires
3. Commit to carrying it out.
4. Zig while others zag
5. Position yourself for plenty


Remember

You Have the Power to Do and Inspire!

You don't have to get it right, you do have to get it going


BECAUSE

YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

And who am I

I am Peter Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE

I believe in YOU

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment