Saturday, November 21, 2009

THANK Ahead

YES YES YES YES YES

Today I ask you to THANK AHEAD

Pardon?

Today I ask you to THANK AHEAD

Now.

" I Thank" is not the past tense of "I Think".

But when you study

in the presence of Napoleon Hill, Wallace Wattles, Florence Shinn

in the company of the Master Minds

Shana Prince, Joe Schroeder, JoAnn Donahue, Ray Tamayo, Diane Hochman...

Cathie Heath, Kristen Darkenwald, Rose Mis, THE Shelly Allen......

in the never-ending presence of

Jesus Christ, King Solomon, Buddah, Mohammed, the Prophets, The Disciples ....

It becomes obvious.



All you need is already out there.

Waiting for YOUR awareness

To lead you to it.

There is a promise in the words

"Ask and It Shall Be Given Unto You"

So it must be already there

THANK YOU!

There is wisdom in the words

"Seek and you will find"

So it must be already there

THANK YOU!

Every thought you will ever think is already there

has already been thought

so that you can

THANK IT!

How about it.




  • Thank About What You Want

  • Thank About Why You Want It

  • Thank That You Will Receive


Although, a word of caution, it may not come exactly in the way you expect - Thank God

BECAUSE

YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

And who am I

I am Peter Pocklington

I am a Good News Merchant
I am a Network Marketing Mentor
I am a purveyor of prosperity, and
I am my own personal guarantee.

Contact me any time. My organization is built to help you help yourself by helping others.

Call 1-800-772-9781 Extension 10 to hear about our mission of servanthood

JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE

I believe in YOU

Hope you can join us on the PUBLIC call tonight - 641-594-7000 PIN 600088# 9:27 PM U.S. EST

Invest in yourself, YOU ARE SO WORTH IT.

GOD BLESS!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment